1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club Jackpot Finale $$$ Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Just a reminder that April 21st MGC will be holding our 2011-2012 Jackpot Trapshoot Finale.

This Saturday, April 14th is the LAST day to get qualified for the $1000.00 added money. And, this Saturday is the LAST day we offer $100.00 for a 50 straight. We've given out 3 $100.00 bills so far this season. It can be done.

On the 21st we will be doing our regular weekly Lewis Class payout and a separate Lewis Class for those that have qualified. Lots of coin flips....my kind of day. Everybody goes home a winner.

So, make your plans, its supposed to be a very nice day tomorrow.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays.©

Jimmy Bowen

2. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

We will be calling in our scores from here at San Antonio tomorrow. Keep the phone lines open!

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ahh, Hotlips, I don't know if I can do that. I just checked your scores and your name is all over the Trophy board. Singles, Handicap, you're hitting them good. Nice shooting!!!

But, you had better be careful. With you beating up on your driver/husband, you might have to find a different way home.

Now, you and Sweet Cheeks get all 400 of 'em tomorrow. Then we'll talk.

Jimmy Bowen

4. arend003

arend003 Member

Just wondering were the scores from San Antonio are posted? tried RJ Stuart but couldn't fined them

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

arend003, try the above link. Should take you there.

Jimmy Bowen

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

In addition to the $1000.00 added money, there are going to be 6 great prizes given away to the 1st place winners in the 6 Lewis Classes for those that have qualified for the Super Jackpot. These prizes have been donated by Bob Wiltse. Thanks Bob.

A custom embroidered MGC Fleece Jacket or Wind shirt, a Shamrock Leathers Clock, a DU Advantage Wetlands Blind Bag, and 2 Shamrock Leathers Shell Box Carrier.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=JackpotShootApril2012001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=JackpotChampionshipTrophys2012002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Model not included. :>)

The BIG winner today was Bobby Munson Jr. MN.......Nice shooting Bobby.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=JackpotShootApril2012004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

See ya next Saturday.

Jimmy Bowen

7. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Geez Jim, BM Jr won a nice prize !

8. Ithaca$$$Grade

Rick, why do you think he has that big a$$ grin on his face???? And for him, thats a big grin!!!

And, before I forget, there will be the 2nd Annual Tan Line Contest on the 21st starting at 3:30PM. Hot Lips Demulling will certainly be there defending her title. Don't be late.

Jimmy Bowen

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Some "old guys rule"

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Ok, I have seen enough. Bobby Munson Jr. used to be considered a good guy. Now I see he has his picture taken with a Mossberg single barrel trap gun. I mean just how far will this guy drop anyway?

11. Ithaca$$$Grade

Mossberg my butt cheeks!!!

The Bowen guns outnumbered the Krieghoff's 3 to 1 today. You need to come home just to represent the Mutherland.

Jimmy Bowen

12. arend003

arend003 Member

thanks Jimmy just trying to keep track of my old shooting friends from Wisconsin
    Tom

13. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Champion II, you are right about my shooting. I may as well be shooting a Mossberg. Hell, it may be to good for me the way I'm struggling. I may have, though, discovered my problem the second hundred of the championship singles at the SW Grand. At least I hope I did anyway.

As to me shooting a Bowen, well, I guess when Harlan, Ricki, Sean, Phil, Kaye, Debbie and other top shooters switch, maybe I will too. Shooting a Bowen has however started to maybe pay off for Jimmy Bowen. He has been winning Jackpots this winter. Maybe he'll even be competitive for top gun at his home club summer league for a change this year. I doubt though he'll ever match the summer league total reached by a Krieghoff shooter two years ago however!

14. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Aw Mark, admit it...a winter of young, husky boys has just plain worn you out.

I'm betting your face is drawn and you've lost 40 pounds.

It was fatigue, simply fatigue.

15. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Lit, don't know about the husky young boys, it seems you may be more knowledgeble in that area then I. However, as to the weight, no, actually I'm up 15 pounds since going on long lasting insulin.

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Pride. You need "timed release" for your gilded K80. Then you'll be a hero again.

17. Ithaca$$$Grade

Mark will do just fine. He was out at MGC yesterday "tuning up" for the Jackpot Finale and sootballed 50 straight singles. Just being around this many Bowen guns makes him try harder.

Just a couple days and we'll be making black spots it the air. The snow birds have returned from all the registered "practice" shoots down south and are hoping to put up some good scores on Saturday. Will they be able to knock Bobby Munson Jr. MN off of his winning ways? Will Big Dan Ward quit adjusting his gun? Will MIA quit snoozing and show us what he's got? Which gun will Dennis Kecker use? Did Ray Steffenson sell that Krieghoff yet?

$1000.00 added money for those that qualified.

6 great prizes to the 6 1st place Lewis Class winners that qualified. Thank you Bob Wiltse.

Huge daily payout for EVERYBODY that wins a Lewis Class.

And more B.S./banter than BFI can haul away.

Sunshine, light winds, targets you can hit and the BEST gun club menu you'll find ANYWHERE.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

18. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Ithaca, you forgot one. Will Jimmy Mossberg show???

19. dward

dward Member

Not to worry - I've got the old Italian smoke stick perfectly tuned and shined up......no more adjusting or swollen cheeks for the Big Swede!! Now whether I hit anything is another story!

Good to hear the Prez is back and putting to rest all those nasty rumors I've been hearing of late!!!(about his shooting that is)

But I think we should add a contest on Saturday where 10 guys can buy a number 0-9 and the winner will have picked the exact number of flinches old Jimmy "the flinch" Bowen will have experienced during Saturdays Jackpot! Or should we call them FTFs??...which is what Mr. Flinchowiak prefers to call them....as he groans each one of them out louder than old Prides' infamous call for a target!!!

Big (tan lines have faded) Dan

20. Ithaca$$$Grade

Lets see, if I enter the event 5 times, thats 10 rounds, I am ENTITLED to 20 FTF's. I know that most of you old pharts can't keep track of 20 anything so I should be OK! Nope, probably won't have a one before 10:00 AM that day and for sure none after 4:00 PM. I'll be just fine. Besides, the Prez figured out his "problem" and told me the "secret". PK80 will have to buy a lot of ice cream to get this one away from us.

News Flash.....Typically, on the Jackpot Finale day we don't offer the $100.00 bonus for a 50 straight....but rule 13 will come into play, and I make the rules up as we go along, we WILL offer the $100.00 bonus this Saturday. Just to make the day a little sweeter. Ties divide.

Lots of money, lots of prizes, lots of targets, so bring lots of bullets.

Start time 10:00 AM Saturday April 21st.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.