1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club Fall Handicap RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

This Saturday, September 17th the Minneapolis Gun Club will be hosting their Fall Handicap Shoot.

We've added $400.00 to the Handicap event. Check the above website for program details.

We'll be starting at 10:00 AM sharp. Squadding will be open at 8:00 AM.

The weather is supposed to be "picture perfect". Lots of sunshine and light winds.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays.©

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Jimmy, when is the shoot? Is there a particular starting time? Is it registered? Have you ever thought of adding money to the handicap event?

Will shaved legs Zauhar be there?

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Jimmy,

Can't make it this week,(we're having a youth shoot), but will be there with some friends next week, Sept. 24th for you're National Trapshooting Day Shoot!!!!!!!

Take care and tell Mark "Good Luck" with his first ATA shoot!!!

Jeff

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Denny, its this Saturday, we'll start when the sun is at the right angle so the targets look HUGE, yup, we'll turn the scores into the ATA, and yes, we'll throw some money into the handicap event.

As far as the Z mans legs....I don't think I'll be close enough to check 'em out to see if they're shaved or not.

Jeff, take care of the kids, have a good time, we'll see you next week. Be sure and tell the kids that we'll be giving a ATA Life Membership to the Sub Jr. or Jr. shooter who has high score in the singles event on the 24th.

Jimmy Bowen

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

What's Denny's obsession with other men's legs all about?

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

As his psycho analyst most of this information is of course, private. But....Denny is suffering from a sexually crisis that is common among males between between the age of 50 and 65 years old. Basically, has surppressed sexual feeling for other males that he deems in his age group and worthy of his association. Generally a result of substance abuse, especially if said substance was aquired through devious means. Usually theft, which makes the Literalsit feel superior to his victims. Thereto, a predatory metality and a constant effort to hunt down his next deviant relationship.

Those of you that have been victimized, please remain calm and just buy the Literalist another beer. As well as his analyst.

How'd I do Bro.....pretty dern good for some 'ol country hillbilly from SW Iowa. HA!

Maltzie

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Now I understand the Lit's problem. Thanks Maltzie. Would that also explain his total facination with the most handsome man stuff. He's probably looking to find one, don't you think???

9. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Wel, well, well. Another couple of jabs from those intimidated by a handsome man. I'm used to jealousy, however.

Maltzie knows me pretty well...and there may be a tad bit of insight (particularly about the beer). But remember, that analysis came from a guy who was kicked out of taxidermy school because he had the wrong idea about "mounting animals."

And the Pride engineer still owes me big time. At the Iowa shoot, I stopped by his motorhome 3 times, nearly parched with thirst. No response. Was he really gone, or hiding inside, too damned cheap to spare a measly few dozen bottles with a needy man?

I fear it's cheapness. Plain and simple. Harrumph!

10. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

I think your right, PE. The lit was a well liked handsome man when he live upnort, but the move to MO has resulted in several tooth extractions. This in the name of socially fitting into the community and looking the part for his pickin' and grinin' country band. Then came the creation of his hit song...."Yeeha big boy, squeal like pig". Which propelled him to the highest local elite level of good 'ol boy's, including abashed stardom. Once achieving this logistical notoriety, you can see how hard it would be to resume previous relationships with just common people from the past. So the Literalist assumes his high place in society and burdens those of low standing. Not out of malleus, but rather failed reality. I believe we can all now understand his need for alcoholic beverage to ease his confusion and mental anguish.

Not to worry big boy, the 'ol Maltz will take care of y'all. That's just my nature, son. Big guy, big heart.

Maltz

11. Ithaca$$$Grade

Maltzie, nice job listing all the Lit's atributes....don't forget those big brown eyes of his....I've seen him stare down a Holstein and get them to do things I can't print here.....there ain't none better!!! He da man.

Weather is still looking good, the BS will be a flowing about 8:00 AM, targets will be flying at 10:01 AM.

C'MON OUT.....

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

12. Ithaca$$$Grade

A little cool, a little cloudy, and enough of a SE wind to make ya work for a good score. And there were some good ones. Thanks to everyone who shot today.

Singles

AA........Reney Langlois/Scott Steffen......99

A........Steve Richards/Curt Peterson.......95

B.......Michael Wenner.....96

C.......Gene Lack........94

D......Kevin Gunawan......77

Handicap....$400 added money.

1st.......Dennis Kecker......93...27yds

2nd.......Curt Peterson......91...26yds

3rd.......Michael Wenner.....91...21yds

4th.......Gene Lack..........88...24.5yds

5th.......Reney Langlois.....88...24yds

6th.......John Bacon..........87...24.5yds

7th.......Scott Steffen......87...27yds

Doubles

AA......Glenn Linden.....94

A.......Bill Lightle.....89

B.......Scott Steffen....86

C.......Michael Wenner...86

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=MGCFALLHANDICAPSHOOT2011005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

High School student Kevin Gunawan, Singles Class D winner, at his 2nd ATA shoot. Kevin is a wonderful example of the MN Youth Shooting Program. Congrats Kevin.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=MGCFALLHANDICAPSHOOT2011007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

AA Singles Class winners Reney Langlois and Scott Steffen. Nice shooting guys.

Next Saturday, September 24th, we will be hosting National Trapshooting Day. We will be awarding a $500.00 ATA Life Membership to the Sub Jr/Jr. who has the high Singles score. 100 Singles. 100 Handicap and 100 Shoot your Doubles anytime program.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.