1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MINN DOG SQUAD RETURNS TO SOUTHERN GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sixshooter, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Yes folks and fans, the famous DOG SQUAD will soon be performing at the Southern Grand. And yes, it will be the whole squad. The Piddler will be here, the Schnauzer will be here, Almost Hairless, The Prez and of course, The Big Dog himself will be here. What will happen this time? Will the Big Dog blast the back of another trap house, leaving his mark for all to see? Will The Piddler once again suffer the indignanty of another shave? Will the Schnauzer run another two hundred, and strut like a rooster in heat in a house full of hens? Will Almost Hairless shoot like the 2006 Minnesota State Singles Champion he was or allow the Schnauzer to soundly whip him like he did at this years Spring Grand, at least according to the way the Schnauzer tells it.

One thing we do know for sure though, the many fans of the Dogs will certainly make their presence felt when the Dogs take the line. Penny the Poodle, the Schnauzers very patient wife will be there. Prez's first lady, The VP, will be there, and so will cub reporter Lindsay Zauhar who will help report every infamous moment. The question is though, who will the Big Dog attract to the party? Will it be the tattoo lady from Missouri? The women packing 150 pounders from Florida? Or maybe it will be the hot waitress from Iowa who was obviously attracted to the Big Dog. We think she was hoping for a big barker.

Watch for the report of the squads unique escapades here after each days events. We'll have a retrieve by retrieve summary of the squads scores and the usual description of the unusual happenings that seem to follow the Big Dog and his pack of hounds.

Mark Zauhar, on vacation from coverage of the Obama Clinton campaigns.

2. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Mark........does the "Dog Squad" know how "WELL" you have been shooting? They are going to have to work!!!!RUN'EM.............Danny B.....

3. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Well Prez. went out the THE BIG DOG last night and he up for the challenge, after taking in a moive (HOG WILD), eating a rack of ribs he is ready. Maybe this season we can get Sid in on the clippings? O by the way shaving your mustache is priority number ONE this season. Get out the clippers!!

4. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Well, it's nice to hear from the "Mouth From The South again." That is of course the Lit himself. It does bring up a couple of points though. First mouth, where have you been? Haven't heard a thing from you for weeks. In fact, the last time I saw you, you were drinking my beer and sharing sleeping arrangements with none other then "doubles boy" himself. What's the matter, has the Missouri location finally got to you?

The other thing mouth, is when are you going to get over the fact that I am not interested in your advances? You'll just have to continue to get your kicks with "Big Dan." I've got nothing against people like yourself who enjoy a variety of alternative sex partners. If it wasn't for guys like you, sheep would be lonely, hens would be horney and slothes wouldn't have to hang upside down. Yes, you'll just have to get over it.

5. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

I think this is the Lit's way of saying I'm really not a bad guy!

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Mr. Lit -
    After reading that I am trying to decide if you are a Democrat,
    a Communist or an Evangelist. Just wondering in Iowa. LOL
    John (non of the aforementioned)

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

John....the literalist is hard to define. Most here on this thread would agree with me. He is in the mid-range of dipstick to dipshit. One male gender the other female. He has completely abandon his "poor folk" friends from Iowa. Guess, not enough free beer. Claims he is too busy to remain in contact, now that he is actually employed for the first time in his adult life. Has no remorse over God taking Anna Nicole, but seems to rejoice in leaving Hillery here to divide the country. Fairness and equity must not be HIS agenda.

Boy's...we are dealing with a sociopath, unless you have beer. A friendship that can be purchased. But hey, its now not as expensive as compared to MinnidamsOta values.

Maltzie

8. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Maltzie - So we are not assuming anything here please clarify: would Quantity of beer/alcohol be more critical than the Quality of beer/alcohol? In your expert opinion, would this be an accurate assessment? John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.