1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum targets at Buckeye??

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by steele, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

Anyone know if there will be a minimum target requirement at the Buckeye shoot?
    I don't see anything listed in the program. Just curious, as I have VERY few targets for this year. Butch from Pgh

2. FLIP

FLIP Member

i don't think there is one, "there should be one "

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

You mean there might be sandbaggers there?

4. alf174

alf174 Member

They're not going to turn you away, unless your membership has lapsed and you don't want to renew. Who cares about penalty class, in singles you're going to have to shoot a 100 no matter the class you're in.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Alf: I don't understand why people say that about singles. There were sub-100 event winners in B, C and D class last year. Even 98s. Look it up.

-Gary

6. alf174

alf174 Member

It happens at big shoots. But what I'm saying to the OP is "would you skip shooting if you have to shoot penalty?" I say go anyway.

7. steele

steele TS Member

I'm still going. I just didn't see it listed. I haven't missed a Cardinal shoot since they opened, & I'm not going to miss one this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.