1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Cooper S ... Trap Gear...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

5.7 cubic feet of space in the trunk area and 24 cubic feet of space with the rear seats down.

Have you thought about going to a dealer and checking one out along with having some of your shooting gear with you for a little test fitting?

2. Billster

Billster TS Member

i just sold my '06 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works edition. INCREDIBLE machine! 210hp. Raced it every weekend and street duty during the week. Had to sell it in order to get a replacement for my POS Dakota p/u that fell apart.
    With the rear seats folded down there's PLENTY of room. Go for it. You'll love the car. This is the closest any car has gotten to true Brit performance/handling since the 60's. The new version is even larger.

cheers
    Bill

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Chuckles, get a big truck and you can haul the Mini Cooper and your guns!

Best,
    Dennis

4. Billster

Billster TS Member

Great car....right Lisa? Last year we took it up to Canada for our annual camping fishing trip.....fishing gear, keyboard, two guitars, clothes, pots/pans, food. Incredible car. Got pulled over 118mph....thank God I'm a retired cop! Phew.

b

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ah come on now Irfner ... we all know that for a Kriegoff you need at least a Beemer or a Benz and a Mini Cooper is for a Spartan or Stoeger.

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

What is the Mini mileage?

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

How much are the Mini's now?

8. DB3006

DB3006 Member

"This is the closest any car has gotten to true Brit performance/handling since the 60's".

Billster appsrently you havent drove a BMW Z3! It would run circles around a mini.

Dave

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Clockwise or counterclockwise circles and actually it would run circles inside the Mini Cooper cause the turning radius is tighter on the Beamer than the Cooper.

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

My wife lets me drive "her" mini on occasion. Yes you can get a K & a P gun, 4 flats of shells, shooting bag and assorted junk in there. But I put the back seat down, besides that I don't know anybody that would fit back there other than my grand kids. You can drive them automatic or shift it thru the gears like old times (electronic manual). A lot of room even for my 6'4" 250# body.

It truly surprised me as far as fit and performance.

Don

11. M-16

M-16 TS Member

"A Beamer beats a mini" isn't BMW who took over and sells the mini Coopers

12. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Where is the spare tire on a mini? I heard they do not have one? Bill

13. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

Mom just got one, took it to a lot of shoots this year, two guns. Got there very fast. I drive a powerstroke normally, but now ask to take the mini cooper s when I go!!

Lance

14. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Mini and z3 will fit in the trunk of my 1953 Hudson pacemaker. I can also carry all your gear. Hope to have the Hudson paid off in a year or 2

15. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

No matter what car you are making payments on, when a Mini Cooper approaches, you will look at it and wonder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.