1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mind over matter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by model12x, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. model12x

model12x TS Member

I am in need of some help here.
    I am one of the recipients of head damage to the head while on a practise range.(Gun Explosion Jan 10)
    To day our club hosted a Pita Multi-Plex shoot. I started on my usual post(3)and everything was going good until i got to post 1(one).
    As this is where i was standing when i suffered the injury, my mind started to work in the overload manner. Sometimes i could not mount the gun, then i would not be able to set the trigger(release), then i would not be able to call for the target.
    So i am wondering if any one out there in trap land knows what to read, who to talk to etc.
    I did break the 25, and only missed two in the second 25, but the handicap fell apart again. Won't mention the score.
    Thanks for reading this
    model12x gb

2. racer

racer TS Member

Maybe you could write or call Dr. Keyes. He has written a shooting book and publishes articles in Shotgun Sports Magazine. His number is available on line at the magazines web site. Lots of mental focus and training type info. Good luck, Dan

3. model12x

model12x TS Member

Thanks guys, i will look up his number and give him a shout/

gb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.