1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Milwaukee's Finest

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigunn, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Milwaukee

What a goof ball , They walk among us and vote.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

And just think she gets to make and vote on laws. She is the one put in charge of the guns by the people of Milwaukee??? WTF?????????

I used to have a friend who lived there, I visited often, enjoyed the city and area then but that was 25 plus years ago. What happened?

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

This dumb broad makes a rock look smart.

4. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I'm only adding to this to get it back up top. You guys have got to watch this. The sad part is I believe Peggy West is much more common among elected officials than any of us ever realized. Scary shit.

5. ABH

ABH Member

And people wonder why this country is going down the toilet.

ART H.

6. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

And these people are allowed to breed!

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

391 shooter:

"these people... breed!"

Indeed they do and they're a significant percentage of urban liberal dems. They are PROMINENT among the approximate 50% of U.S. voters who pay ZERO income taxes. That means those of us who DO pay taxes are stuck with feeding, housing, and educating them and their offspring. The exception would be when they choose an abortion in which case we (via Medicaid) are on the hook to pay for the mother's "medical care".

Also prominent among incarcerated populations, they're not much interested in supporting law and order issues. Google incarceration rates for young males - categorized by demographics - for details.

Can you say, "Obama voters"?

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.