1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Millvale at Wexford

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddbudd, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddbudd

reddbudd Member

Thinking of shooting at Millvale tomorrow. Never shot there before. Anybody out there that can tell me what its like. What time do they start?
    Bud Edwards
  2. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Well-Known Member

I think they start at 10:00 AM. I used to shoot there but I got the impression it was kind of stuffy. I quit going after a couple of times. That was at least 10 years ago and just havn't felt like going back. ACRC is more friendly. JMHO, Mike
  3. N2deep

N2deep TS Member

Try North Side Sportsman's Association, North Allegheny/Butler County,, Trap & Skeet on Sundays starting at 11:00, great place and great people..

The location can be found on-line but it's 20 minutes west of Milville

Regards Art
  4. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

Practice on Sundays begins at 10am and goes to 12 or 1pm. There may be an ATA shoot there tomorrow. If there is, one field will be available for practice. You will find friendly people there. I shoot there twice a week.

Dave
  5. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Well-Known Member

Northside sportsmans is a very friendly club. Been there quite a few times. Mike.
  6. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

Northside is a very friendly place allways happy to see you.
  7. steele

steele TS Member

Northside Sportsman is only 5 minutes north of the Millvale club. Millvale Sportsman Club is nowhere near the town of Millvale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.