1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Million Mom March

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by archangel, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archangel

archangel Member

I was wondering how many protesters were at yesterdays anti gun rally. The only number I see is "thousands", but when I see video footage it doesn't appear to be many... mike

2. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Does anybody remember the Million Man March in DC maybe 20 years ago? A lot of hype about 1 million people but actual estimates gave it under 200,000. Probably much the same. The joke at the time was "Only 125 people missed work"

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Reports indicate march was organized by a molly smith and her partner. does this indicate lesbian? ed nichols

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Gun Owners should also rally right in front of the Capitol Bldg...we would easily get a few thousand locally....The media headline would read.."a handful of CRACKPOT Gun Nuts found loitering in DC"

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I seen one sign that stated,"I carry because a cop is to heavy" Couldn't have been totally "anti" but then there is are main stream propaganda machine in full swing!!

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The liberal news media will always hype up a march by the "one million commie mommies" bunch,even if there are sparse crowds.---In contrast the national "Right to Life march had over 600,000 and not a peep from them!!!

7. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

The best thing we can do as gun owners is reach out and explain gun ownership to a non-owner. Only through education will those that don't own guns understand why we have them. You won't defeat the anti-gun activists by griping about it here in this forum. Search out someone tomorrow that doesn't own a gun and explain your reasons for owning one. You'll make a difference if you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.