1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? Millersguns ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigclown, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Millers Guns in Connecticut has Browning 425s which look interesting to me. Comments from anyone who has done business with them? Best Regards, Ed

2. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

If you mean Miller's Guns in Delaware, they are a very reputable company that have been around for over 50 years. I have purchased at least 25 firearms from them over the years and will only say that they stand behind everything that they sell. Great customer service, always busy, so you have to wait your turn. I bought a 425 28 guage that I just love there 2 years ago. Just beautiful.

Good Luck. Talk to Bob Miller and tell him that Lou Faraone told you ABOUT HIS STORE.

3. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Lou, Thanks for your comments...you are right - it is Delaware, not Conn. - living out here in Kansas, anything past St. Louis is 'way 'way east...:eek:) Anyway, your reply is appreciated. Best Regards, Ed

4. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Good people.

5. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I live in Delaware - John and Bob Miller run an honest business and I do business with them. no complaints. It is a family owned business that employs full time staff and they have been in business a long time.

6. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Thanks to all (GB, Rick, zzt, & Gary)....your comments are much appreciated. Best Regards, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.