1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Miller Brewing...Boycott?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ronbo ... get off your high rocking horse and please tell me where I ever said skeet was easy. Personally I rank the shotgun sports I shoot in the following order of difficulty starting with the most difficult ... bunker trap, wobble trap, international skeet, regular skeet and then regular trap ... please stop rocking so hard and realize that I have never said skeet is easier than trap.

BTW ... is cotton better than a polyester or wool or do you think it all has to do with climate? I want to get myself a nice mauve tutu and need to know the best fabric. ;-)))

Before you go off on some tangential tirade please know and realize that I am only kidding ... I would have no problem getting pink if they were out of mauve. ;-)))

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Would I be like a "son of a white sand beach" or be like a "son of a black sand beach"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.