1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Military votes probably won't get counted

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

CBS just covered a story on how most likely 50% of the service men or women over seas will not get there in time to be counted. What a fine crock of sh-- for a person fighting for their country and cannot vote for their choice

2. bocephus

bocephus Member

This happens every election, conservatives don't seem to be very concerned or something would have been done ahead of time.

3. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

This situation is intolerable. Washington State did the same thing to the conservative military voters. The result is the democrats got their woman in charge and where the books were actually balanced, at the end of her term we are facing a 3.2 billion dollar deficit.

ACORN was convicted and 7 are serving prison terms, but that isn't enough to stop them.

Mike

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I heard some soldiers gettin sworn in the other day and I seem to recall a promise to uphold the constitution and be under the leadership of the President of the United States. Then today I heard Obama talk about how confining the constitution is and ways to get around it to get what he wants. What I was wondering is which takes precedence, the constitution or the president.

5. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

All Hail Cesar,

So as it is said – So let it be written…

6. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

The votes were there, they arrived but when uncounted because they didn't arrive "in time", regardless of the fact they recounted the vote three times (until the DEM won) and kept including "votes suddenly found in unlikely places" while the military went uncounted.

The county election official was eventually fired and should have been prosecuted along with the secretary of state. The individual in question landed a similar job in LA county where another voter scandal erupted.

Mike

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    OUTRAGEOUS!!!

8. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

This is utter BULL. If they can allow the astronauts to vote via email....then why not the military!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.