1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Military Equipment Going West

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I live in Southwestern Ontario , Yesterday Monday, Jan 14/08 I saw a large Military train heading west. It would enter Michigan, at Port Huron.Many
    Personnel carriers, trucks .

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont imagine it is anything sinister- most military equipment shouldnt travel on roads as it damages them or is too heavy or wide- etc for some of them- not to mention wear and tear on the equipment itself

Could even be going to an equipment concentration point--- or depot- or to be sold for that matter or destroyed

Regards from the great state of Iowa

Gene

3. M-16

M-16 TS Member

The military uses rails to move alot of it's equipment. My unit went to train in Texas 2weeks before we loaded our HUMV's on rail cars in Pa. Did our month mission and sent them back on rails. Worked out nice better and safer then conveying them their.

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

SSSSOOOOOO????????

5. ATF Agent

ATF Agent TS Member

Thanks for reporting the movement of military equipment on a public forum. You are an asset to your country.

6. Southern Gent

Southern Gent TS Member

Sounds like Canada is mounting an invasion.

Let's just give them the Upper Peninsula, surrender and declare the war over.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Uh oh ... we best mobilize the Cub Scouts in the area so they can once again quash the Canadian invasion of the USA.

I just hope we dont have to call the Girl Scouts as well ... its cookie season and they have more important things to do than to mess with another attempted Canadian invasion.

8. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

National Training Center is out West. Training still has to be done..

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.