1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mile "HIGH" Stadium

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

So if you go watch the Denver Broncos now, instead of a eight dollar cup of Coors, will one be able to buy a ten dollar bag of weed?

blade819

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mile

Looks like several states voted it in. Same sex marriage too

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Mile

Far out Man !!

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Mile

More like a four dollar bag of weed, now that it is legal. Coors sales will go down, but food sales will rise. LOL

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Mile

Just what America needs: more unproductive, tuned-out people sitting on their ass.

I'm essentially libertarian in my beliefs and have no problem with anybody putting stuff in their body...as long as they take responsibility for their choices and accept that "they're on their own," and if they fall through the cracks due to bad choices, so be it.

But in other places in the world, that's not how these types of things end up. The stoners end up being wards of the state, carried by others. And seeing how the election went yesterday, I have no reason to believe America will be different.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Mile

Just make sure you fill out the 4473 form out "honestly" now!!!

Alright gun sales will drop, which will make more available to Us non dope heads!!

I've had the dis-pleasure already once of having to help take down a hunting camp because one pot head shot another pot head!!

Oh wow man, I didn't see you standing there(as he threw his rifle on the pickup seat)not cool man you should have told me man, whoa dude sorry.

Yep keep smoking, pot heads!!

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Mile

Remember that piece pipe our forefathers smoked with the Indians? Guess what was in it? People have been smoking Pot since people have been smoking. It just had a different name, "Hemp." It's a weed, literally. That grows just about everywhere on the face of the earth. If people are going to smoke it their going to smoke it legal or not legal. We might as well tax it, just like booze. As we found out during prohibition, people still drank their bathtub gin, legal or not. I suspect there will always be a lot more drunks than potheads, after all the crap stinks.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Mile

So who gets to sell it? Can't imagine Norfuss, down on the street corner, is going to want to give up that wad of bills in his pocket. Maybe it's free? Is the IRS involved?

Bob Falfa

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Mile

Will have to wait until all the lawsuits are settled and goes to SCOTUS.

Details of sales, managment, taxes, to be set by Legislature.

I was told current price of medical stuff is 200 an oz.

Don't know if it will be sold in grocery stores, head shops or something else.

shold be a long ling for growers licenses.

Also heard they are looking at allowing 6 plants per person,personal use, but don't know yet.

I hope Eric Holder can take a few minutes from his internal investigation of F&F to find out who is at fault, to get some lawsuits filed against CO & WA.

10. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Mile

It's been pretty much legal in California by state law for a while.

See how good we are doing.

We just have to get all 57 (58 when Puerto Rico comes in) states involved so we are all playing on a level field.

11. blade819

Mile

I priced Medical Weed when I was in Boulder a couple years ago and it was quite expensive. However, GlenLevits 20 yr. old is pricey also.

blade819

12. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Mile

Blade,

If the government got out of the way it would be a cheaper high than Thunderbird or Night Train, it's so easy to grow.

The feds just haven't figured out how to tax it yet, when they do it will be legal.

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Mile

You think traffic is bad around Denver now, wait till all those stoners get out on the freeway and drive 30mph. LOL

14. blade819

Mile

Bisi...... the traffic should blend in with the drunks.

blade819

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Mile

How will these folks get/keep jobs when most employers still have and require drug tests before hiring and as part of periodic checks for the employee to keep that job?? Would you want a stoner driving the bus with your kids onboard?? Or driving that semi riding your bumper. ..I worry now that everytime I'm on the road or somebody else I care about, wont make it home because of these jerks...Dont know if anyone remembers that last year the day after Xmas my aunt and uncle were nearly killed by a 19yr old intoxicated and high who crossed the centerline and hit them head on...they are still not recovered from it

16. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Mile

ur prez

17. blade819

Mile

CalvinMD..... they would treat it like having booze in your system, no different.

blade819

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Mile

The issue is the welfare state, and the fact that these people will wind up ON it. And something this country can ill-afford, is more unproductive dead-beats.

Not to mention the fact, that Federal law still bans it.

Keep cracking these people on felonies, and drug-testing them at work. Then, send them to prison. We'll weed the losers out, yet.

19. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Mile

Yeah, these same legislators that are in office now, are the draft-dodging, Canada hopping, Moonbeam named, dope smokin', Haight/Ashbury loafing, SOB's that spit on our troops returning from Vietnam.(Can you say John Kerry?) How can John McCain look him in the eye?

A real background check on these jerks, would probably scare the pants off of decent Americans, but since a majority of voters like a drug user in our White House, why not just legalize pot in all the states, and pass a Federal law for legalization, too.(Wink, Wink)

I can't say I didn't try marijuana as a kid, but it sure didn't do anything for me, other than impair my senses to a point that I didn't care about tomorrow or anything else for that matter. A few times, and I was done!!!

No hypocrite here, guys, 'cause I think you should be able to do whatever you want, as long as it does not infringe upon my rights, or directly effect me personally.

That doesn't mean I will like it, because I don't like same-sex marriages, or same-sex couples adopting children, and I don't like politicians trying to take away my rights to keep and bear arms, AND AMMUNITION.

I turn the channel when Rosie, or Ellen, etc, come on, and can't stand Oprah and her one-sided racist views.

I can't really say I'm gay or lesbian intolerant, I just prefer not to watch them flaunt their preferences on prime time television.

Oh well, I'm only one person in a sea of humanity, trying to keep my head above water, and lead a fairly decent life, and stay honest to my beliefs.

It probably won't work for long!

My $.02

20. blade819

Mile

Bvr Tail...boy you sure are a worldy smart person!

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.