1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike McQueary not attending next game

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Just announced that McQueary will not attend the next football game due to death threats against him.

2. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Probably a good move. Anyone at Penn State involved in this outrageous scandal should be fired and psoecuted anyway, including Paterno.My opion.

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Do I understand this correctly? McQueary sees Sandusky buggering a little boy in a shower and all he did was call his dad and go see Paterno? No cops, no childrens services....nothing? Put him in jail along with the rest of them. He shouldn't be attending any games, ever again.

rm

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

You are correct yakimaman, McQueary was part of the problem. He should have beaten the living shit out of this faggot to a least guarded condition and he wopuld have been a hero today. Instead he will live in shame the rest of his life.

5. dhip

dhip Active Member

I know I've been one giving Paterno benefit of being innocent til proven guilty,but in My opinion this fella should of been 1st to get axe,He was a witness to an incident,Paterno just got hear say to report on.

Doug H.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

yacky, you don't understand correctly and probably never will.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

What Yakimaman said is exactly correct per the Grand Jury Report. McQueary used the boy-rape to catapult his own career.

-Gary

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

All of them kept they're mouths shut to protect they're sorry A##'s and to keep they're precious school/football team out of the spotlight. Meanwhile more innocent kids and they're families lives will be being ruined forever. I hope that when anybody hears the name Joe Pa and all others associated with this atrocity, they remember one thing, how despicable and corrupt one can become in the name of money & pride!

9. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

What do I not understand Galt?

rm

10. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I'm not inclined to speculate very much based on incomplete and maybe misleading or incorrect information. However, if McQueary was an eye witness to the homosexual rape of a child, and used that knowledge to advance his career, I'm thinking buried up to his chin in a fire ant colony would be a great place to put him.

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Paterno is gone because Penn State wanted him gone long ago. Perfect opportunity. That is why this McQueary is still there. He should have been the first one to go, as he was the only one to witness this act, besides the janitors at a later time. Whats going to happen to them. They did nothing also.

12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

McQuery is on permanent leave of absence and may also lose his job, per news release today., It was also said more heads are going to roll.

Joe Paterno has hired a Washington DC lawyer, per news release today.

They have yet to find the prosecutor of the original investigation.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

McQueary & Paterno: Enablers and concealers of a decade of child rape. Inexcusable and absolutely unforgivable. Read the Grand Jury Report.

-Gary

gw22_2008_030384.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.