1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Mann of White Creek Gunstock Blanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hotrod67, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Back in the mid 1980s I purchased my first trap gun at a gun show on Marylands eastern shore. A 34" unsingle called an IAB. You don't see many of them and I shoot it well and don't want to buy another gun. I decided to send my stock to Soft Touch but didn't want to spend the money unless I could find some spare parts for a gun that's no longer made. Sent a message out on this site asking if anyone has any parts for the IABs. Someone replied ( sorry i cant remember your name but thank you)and said call Mike Mann, the owner of White Creek Gunstock Blanks. I did that and Mike called me and we spoke for quite a time. He gave me a history lesson on these fine guns to which I was very greatful. Mike talked to me like he'd known me for years. I don't believe you can find a nicer more generous gentleman on the planet!! Mike sent me the parts I needed plus some catalogs and parts list before I paid him. Who does that these days? If anyone is considering having a stock custome made I wouldn't buy a blanke from anyone other than Mr. Mann. Super nice person and Im stoked that I might be buying one of his guns. Mike, thanks so much for all of your help you've made a new friend. Dan Smith.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Dan..... Glad that Mike was able to help you out. You really couldn't ask for a nicer guy to do business with... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Forgive me for forgetting your name and thanks very much for telling me about Mr Mann. My memory is not what it used to be. Does old age have anything to do with it?, I think so. ( it sucks!!! ) Dan.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Forgetting my name isn't important. What is important, however, is that Mike was able to help you out with your parts. Enjoy that IAB. They are really very nice guns... Dan

5. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Just trying to give credit where credit is do Dan. Mr Mann is an exceptional person and I am greatful for that. DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mike mann gun stocks

mike mann gunstocks

mike mann stock blanks
mike mann white creek stocks
white creek gunstock blanks
white creek gunstocks