1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Lipetz Wins Bryne Memorial at Hartford Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ercowles, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ercowles

ercowles Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Mike Lipetz of Kensington, Conn., won the Bryne Memorial Trophy shoot at the Hartford Gun Club today (6/21), with a combined singles/handicap score of 191. He took home $650 in total prize money. He shot 96 in singles and 95 in handicap, winning the 26- 27-yard class in handicap.

Class and event winners:

Singles (40 shooters) -- AA, Stanaley Bezubek, 98, NY; A, Tom Wolf, 98, CT; B, Mark Mastriano, 95, CT; C, Joseph Stajduhar, 92, FL; D, John Ziolkowski, 85.

Handicap (33 shooters)-- 19-21 --20, Mark Mastriano, 93, CT and Larry Sayers, 93, CT; 22-23-- 23, Frank Blish, 91, CT; 24-25 -- 24, Frank Morton, 89, CT; 26-27 -- 27 Michael Lipetz, 95.

Doubles (nine shoters) 3-way tie: William Michalson, MA, Richard Hewett, MA, Tom Wolf, CT, all 91.
  2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Nice shooting, Mike. You carried right on where you left off at the PA state shoot. Keep it up! Puablo/Jeff Philipbar
  3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Jan 29, 1998
    Scary deal. Mike Lipetz with white hair!! I used to kick this guy's butt regularly all over Connecticut when he was just an up and coming Junior. I'll have to go back and check my old Trap and Field Mags, but I'm sure I'm remembering correctly. Of course, I'm still 35 and have any hair.

Congratulations to Mike. Glad to see an old squadmate still crankin' 'em up.

Mike Mann
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

michael lipetz beach bum tanning

mike lipetz