1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Herman 300 straight S-H-D

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bentbarrel, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentbarrel

bentbarrel TS Member

Mike Herman had a perfect 100 singles 100 handicap 100 doubles score on Sunday of the Pikes Peak 3 day memorial day shoot.

Scott Endriss and Dan Treat also had perfect 100 scores in the handicap event.

All 3 shooters are 27 yd shooters.

Congratulations! Gary

2. JW Heck

JW Heck TS Member

A grand slam in one day! Awesome shooting!

3. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

A Grand Slam is 200 singles 100 handicap and 100 doubles, however he is about the 18th or 19th person in history to break all 300 in one day. I witnessed Ron Watson do it last year in Kansas City (KCTA) and just the month before they had a list in the Trap & Field of the shooters who had accomplished this.

Great SHooting Mike

Conrgratulations !!!

4. JW Heck

JW Heck TS Member

You're right about the Slam. I bet if they had put a few more hundred singles in front of Mike yesterday, he would have smashed them all!

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Want to know what gun Mike used for this feat.... K Gun... Kolar... DB81.... NO a plain jane 30" Perazzi MX8 Bunker gun. Nothing special.

I have been shooting with Mike for years. He is one of the best Bunker Trap shooters in this country and he uses the same gun for everything.

Tom Baber

6. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Mike Rocks,

And his sone gleefully beats him every now and then....

Congrats Mike on your great acheivement.

Randy Moeller

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'm surprised shot410ga hasn't been on yet, ragging on us about how easy western targets are.

8. hairy

hairy TS Member

Pocatello, how many squad shoot was it? 3 27 yard 100's in the same event?

9. moron

moron TS Member

There were about a dozen squads if I remember correctly. There was a steady breeze to our backs most of the time. The targets were going all the way to the stake. Storm clouds would build over the bluffs to the north with the sun shining on the shooters so the target to sky contrast was great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.