1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Greenblatt PerazziBigBore Obituary

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by gun1357, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I looked up the Obituary last night. Only one shooter had commented in the funeral guest book. I am wondering if it might be appropriate for someone with the technical ability to compile everything from ts.com for the family to keep. Ron

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I suspect that a lot of his trapshooters.com friends didn't know his last name. I didn't until you opened this thread. I'll try to search out the obit but perhaps you could post a link to it.

Ed

3. AveragEd

Found it - link is above.

Ed

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I sent flowers and a card directly to Betty at the store address.

Maybe this thread should be listed in the standard "trapshooting" section where more shooters would see it. I just happened to see this, beaus I rarely, if ever, go to the others topics, except for sale.

WW

5. AveragEd

Whiz, my window is set for the "no frames" display, so I get one list of all types of threads. I tried the "frames" setup but found I missed a lot of interesting threads that way - guns for sale and such.

Ed

6. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

For Whiz: I was just following the rules. I don't know how to change the category now but perhaps you could get that done. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.