1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Miida shotguns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bultobill, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bultobill

bultobill TS Member

Hi Everyone I just bought a real nice MIIDA 2200trap over under. The quality seems to be way above par for a jap gun. I understand it's Winchester 101. Does anyone have any info...Thanks everyone
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

The quality is excellent from the looks of your pics. I don't knock where the gun is made only if the design is bad or the craftsmanship. Great machinist build great guns and Japan has proven this ability. Look at their tool making brands such as Mitutoyo, their Machine controls Fanuc. I had "Jap" 101 Win it was beautiful and never malfunctioned once I lost it to a Swat Team, Lawyers and Judges because of a very unfortunate circumstance. Good Luck with your fine looking Trap gun!

Harry Lyga

3. bultobill

bultobill TS Member

I have researched this gun and indeed it is a 101 winchester. The gun was produced by koshenda(or something like that) an olin winchester company that produced the 101 of this erra. The recievers were german built the walnut came from France. The guns were all hand engraved and if you have a Miida gun they are rare and are bout $900 in good shape and $1500 for mint condition. AS for the seat of the pants test I took it out and broke 20 out of 25 birds on my first outing with the gun. I like it!

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Check with Chris Showler at Double Eagle Trading Co. He knows just about everything there is to know about Miida, Nikko, Win 101, etc. and has knowledge of wood, parts, barrels, etc. He has a website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mida shotgun
mida shotguns
miida 2100 shotgun for sale
miida over under 2200

miida shotgun

miida shotguns

miida shotguns for sale

miida shoygun