1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Midway USA Paying it forward...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by unckiebub, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unckiebub

unckiebub Member

Midway USA Paying it forward...

http://www.shootingwire.com/story/224719

September 27, 2010

Potterfields Donate $250,000 to Missouri Junior Trapshooters

Columbia, MO -- Larry and Brenda Potterfield of MidwayUSA recently donated $250,000 to the Foundation for the Junior Trapshooters of Missouri, Inc.

"Thanks to generous support from people like Larry and Brenda Potterfield, the Foundation for the Junior Trapshooters will continue to serve as a youth shooting program for Missouri," says William Fienup, Foundation President. "This donation from the Potterfields and MidwayUSA will help us accomplish our vision of developing young trapshooters, the future of our sport."

Established in 1967, the Foundation for the Junior Trap Shooters of Missouri was created to fund instruction and training of trapshooting to Missouri youth and also assists with shooting supplies and safety training. The Foundation is associated with the Missouri Trapshooters Association in Linn Creek, MO, where hundreds of young Missourians experience and learn the sport of trapshooting each year.

Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA remarked, "Brenda and I are excited to support Junior Trapshooters. This organization, in our home state, is focused on developing tomorrow's shooters today. Changing the future requires us to make the commitment in time and money to support these efforts, and Brenda and I are pleased we can help."

For more information about the Potterfields or MidwayUSA, please visit www.midwayusa.com or call
    1-800-243-3220.

For more information about the Foundation for the Junior Trapshooters of Missouri or the Missouri Trapshooters Association, please visit www.motraps.com.
    Aaron Oelger (573) 447-5113

And that's the way it is....

Great Company!!!

Thanks for being there Larry!!!

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

Fantastic gesture!

J.F.

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

That's really great.

Nice that they've been able to be successful with what they do and that they are willing to give back.

Their business and website are great. They seem to have anything you could think of and I've always had good luck dealing with them.

4. dalog

dalog Member

Support them, they support us!

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Great website and service. And their NRA Round-Up is a brilliant and effective idea.

A lot of people sit on here and beeoch about "NRA this" or "NRA that."

Well I say, let 'em beeoch. One Larry Potterfield and his company make more impact than 10,000 of these beeochers combined.

While they rant on the internet - he makes a difference.

6. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Well they will certainly get more of my business from here on out.
    I've been buying from them for over 15+ years.

7. kd185

kd185 Member

i see there donating a portion of the money ive spent with them
    :)

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

That is good to know. I will buy less from Natchez and more from Midway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.