1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Midway Plus Round-Up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nipper, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

Midway USA has a neat plan, at check out either via internet or phone orders, where you can round up your purchase to the next whole $ and they donate all the round up money to the NRA.

Bill

2. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

Yes - but you notice they do not add any thing to it or match it -- it is just your money going to the NRA which is not a bad idea by itself -- just don't give Midway any credit for it. the beav

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Hey! Don't sell Midway short. If some one is willing to gather up the money and send it to the NRA good for them. You and I wouldn't miss 25 50 cents but wouldn't take the time to send such a measley amount to the NRA, but they can collect these small contributions and make a sizable contribution. Also I beleive that they also make a pretty sizable contribution on their own. Dont remember where I saw it, but the NRA gave them credit for their efforts to help the cause. Taking care of the pennies lets the dollars take care of themselves.

Bob

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Beav, why not give them the credit? None of us ttok the tome to collect it. Bulge

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Its a great idea. They deserve credit for promoting it.

Good folks in Columbia, MO, not far from here.

They also support the University of Missouri shooting club.

6. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

Midway does diserve the Credit they are paying someone to make sure those collected moneys get where they are supposed to balance that account and make the NRA a check. I know in the computer age that doesn't take as long as it once did but I am sure someone has to do and labor ain't free.

7. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Midway is an outstanding organization. The people are friendly and always willing to help. The round-up does help the NRA and I would imagine it takes manpower hours at Midway to get a check to the NRA. Look at the amount Midway has collected and you will be surprised, pleasantly. How many other organizations started doing this many years back? Michael

8. BARTMAN

BARTMAN TS Member

Good way to donate and not be hassled with a membership. I always round up with midway good company to do business with

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doesnt Brownells do this also?

10. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great company with great service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.