1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Midnight on Royal Street

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Well.. they filled the street with sand.. and have a bacche ball game at midnight.. Here's one of the leaders on the field..

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Mike , we really enjoyed ourselves in NO last Thanksgiving and my short visit in your shop . Can`t wait for another chance to get there in the near future . You can again give me a few restuarants to go to when we come down . I think we may spend 4 complimentary nights at Harrahs ?? If they`ll have us again ?? WE were on St Charles in the Garden District last time near Commadors Palace (great place and great food) . Till then , Dennis (ljutic111)

3. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Hi Mike . . . great picture. Only in the Big Easy! Hope you and Betty are good.
    Nancy and I had a great time in your city last Christmas and look forward to coming back. Thanks again for your warm hospitality. Are going to Italy this summer?

Gus
    Las Vegas, Nv

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hi Gus.. I just got back from Italy.. with the hurricane season so bad this year.. I felt it was prudent to be here in August.. While at the GRAND.. if I need to return home..it's but a 12 hour drive..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.