1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Middletown will shoot soon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

The very nice Fall shoot at Middletown will be Sept.13-16. On Sept. 12 there will be a 500 singles/500 doubles marathon. I plan to start with 500 doubles and then see how much energy I have left. I am looking forward to shooting Middletown again.

Pat Ireland

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Pat Ireland

I won't be there this year but I enjoyed shooting with you last year.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Got a new ride to pay for.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gary Williams - I hope to met you this year. I will be helping with classification again and I plan to shoot, or at least shoot at every target from Wed. through Sunday.

Pat Ireland

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Man I think I am scared to go to that place. Looks like a bunch of wanted outlaws. Except that smooth looking guy on the far left! And there will be no bird man crap out of you Haps! Ha

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

birdtracker- Would the term unwanted outlaws be a better descriptive? I can think of few who would want that bunch. Also, I cannot remember why I have such a frown on my face. Picture must have been made after an event rather than before an event.

Pat Ireland

6. wylekiot

wylekiot TS Member

Hi Pat, Glad to hear your coming to MSC. We can always use your help at the classification desk. Plus always nice to talk with you.
    Nice young man named Pat Byrd will be the new manager. We will all miss Chuck and Joyce. But, they will be enjoying a well earned retirement down in Florida. Se you in a couple of weeks. Ken

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I think Pat's right, that group photo musta been taken right after some of our blazin scores? I finally figgered out why the grin on the bird mans face was so gleeful. He'd just helped a lil ol young chick across the sidewalk behind us? He leaves bird man trax ifn yer lookin whur yer steppin? :)

Foggy, nice lookin new ride, whut R it? Trunk still intact, airtight?

Wish I could be there to shoot again with good friends, enjoy guys and breakumall!! HappyNAZ

8. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Haps: Foggy got the rear under body armour model!!! and yes right now I am rolling on the floor laughing!! Don

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

Kolar-G , My program indicates that on Friday, Sept. 14 Middletown will throw 100 handicap and 50 pair of doubles. Then in the evening, there will be a special non registered 50 bird event for $. Each shooter will shoot at one yard less than their ATA handicap, minimum 20 yards. Past purses in this 50 bird event have been impressive. The same type of event will be held Sunday morning, Sept. 16 preceding the 100 bird handicap event.

Pat Ireland

10. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Kolar G, Looking forward to seeing you. Heard you've been running into my brother at some shoots. I took off from shooting some this summer to build fence and a barn and to help out with parents. Will see you either Thurs. or Friday. Good luck, Paul Baker

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

Is anyone going to shoot the marathon Wednesday? Five hundred doubles and a couple hundred singles sounds like a relaxing afternoon to me.

Pat Ireland

12. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Is Middletown all year?

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

A little of the background at Middletown is challenging but the shoots run very smoothly.

Pat Ireland

14. DanR

DanR TS Member

How can we find out what the entire program is for the shoot? I looked on the MSC web site, but it doesn't have any information about the program.

- Dan

15. phirel

phirel TS Member

Dan- If you ask me nicely, or even ask me rudely, I will tell you. Actually, the day prior to the beginning of the shoot (Wed. 9/12)interests me a lot. That is a singles/doubles marathon.

Pat Ireland

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

Dan- I found my program. Day 1 (9/13) 100 each singles,handicap,doubles. Day 2 100 handicap and doubles. Day 3- 200 singles. Day 4 100 handicap. Also special 50 bird handicap on Friday and Sunday.

Pat Ireland

17. Billster

Billster TS Member

Must be a secret....Middletown WHERE? There's a Middletown in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, etc., etc.

Bill

18. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Billster- Middletown, Ohio

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry, it is also the Middletown shoot that has a 1/2 page advertisement in the current Trap and Field and is a shoot that is large enough to have All American points. Middletown is about 20 minutes South of Dayton. The club has 26 trap fields.

Pat Ireland

20. Billster

Billster TS Member

Thanks, Jerry. Ummmm...that's a drive!

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.