1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Middletown Sportsmans Cub/Rod's Custom Stocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rods Custom Stocks, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Middletown Sportsmans Cub/Rod

Shooters,
    I will be at Middletown Sportsmans Club doing stock work on Saturday April 9th thru the 17th. Anybody needing a little work done before the shoot starts on the 13th please call me and we will set up an appointment at 419-347-6403.

For those of you needing ear plugs or shooting glasses Theresa will be there on the 14th. She carries Post4, Decot and Pilla Shooting glasses which are all available in RX.

Thanks...........Rod

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Rod, it sounds like you are really busy. I talked to 2 guys this weekend that said they have guns ready for you to work on. Good Luck at Middletown.
    Doug Allison

3. jfan517

jfan517 Member

Rod's the best there is when it comes to Quality work, customer service and standing behind his work. Good luck this year !!

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

So....in addition to working the Southern Grand...Rod stays for the Florida State Shoot, and wins a trophy in one of the major handicaps!!! Rod...from now on just stay in the trailer and leave us alone!!!....Uncle Sam, Pa.

5. Rods Custom Stocks

LOL!

Sam,
    Every now and then Theresa lets me out of the trailer for some fun! It was good to get in some shooting in really great weather. See ya at Ohio State Shoot.

...........Rod

6. Rods Custom Stocks

7. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Like pullinclay says"Rod is the best" I gave him my Browning XT stock on Saturday evening at the Fl, State shoot to replace the comb hardware, it was ready for me the first thing Sunday morning as promised, he also fixed another non-problem for me at the same time. He dis both of my guns with RADII's last year. Woody Sullivan, Orlando Fl

8. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

Tomatoes in the ground, corn shortly

Will have mess for you at the grand

jim & carolyn park

9. Rods Custom Stocks

Jim,

Your the best! We always look forward to seeing you guys and the vegetables that you always bring are GREAT!

See ya this summer..............Rod

10. Robb

Robb Member

Picked up my gun from Rod yesterday. The man does very nice work.

11. singles

singles Member

Although I have never had Rod do any work (yet) I can say he is a good guy. My son brought in his Cycnergy trap gun to him last Sunday concerned that something was not wearing properly. rod took the time out of his schedule to look at it and assured him multiple times that he has a good gun and that nothing was wrong with it. Customer service like that goes a long way and you can bet that we will tell others of our experiance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pilla shooting glasses orlando