1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Middletown OH Fall Shoot - STARTS 9/26-9/29

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Hookedonshooting, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

on Sept 25-29 Middletown Sportsman Club is hosting their Fall Festival shoot. They are having some web site issues and are working to get the page back up and running soon. For more info on this ATA shoot, you can call Mike Erter @ 513-422-5112. And a number of vendors will be attending. I believe the program is the same as last year, but ask Mike for details as i am just helping get the word out. Weather's been great hope to see you there.

Middletown is located between Cincinnati and Dayton OH in case you havent been there, or know the area. As they are working on the website, heres a link that works as of today: http://www.middletownsportsmensclub1.com/

2. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Looks like good weather!!!

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Looking forward to it!! We always have a great time. Roger

5. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

The Fall Festival has become one of my favorite shoots of the year. The club is being run exceptionally well these days! The target setting crew works their butt off to give the shooters the best presentation possible. The club always has extra events going on like the Friday 50 bird night shoot and the Sunday morning 50 bird shoot. This club still has a "special event" on the main handicap which is always exciting. A couple of my shooting buddies and I will arrive Wednesday night and shoot all the events. Its a great time to see old friends and make some new ones! And of course we will be making a couple trips up to Bullwinkles for some great wings and BBQ. Hope to see everyone down there!

DuckDog

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Hey Duckdog, I hope that ken M. guy is not coming? He has been tearing up the caps! Oops, maybe he wanted to keep that quiet for the special event...!

7. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Roger,

Mr. Mills will be staying with me. Let's not let that fact stop us from buying him in the Calcutta.

DuckDog

Search tags for this page
middletown fall festival trapshoot
middletown ohio fall classic trap shoot
middletown ohio trap shoot fall fest

middletown sportsman club fall festival

middletown sportsman club fall festival results