1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Middletown Fall Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will have a supply of the new Alliant reloading manual at the Fall shoot. I will also have some blinders for your glasses. If I happen to get into a shoot off with anyone, I will be happy to install a new set of blinders on their glasses in a special way that will insure I win.

Pat Ireland

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Now I am going to have to beware of gifts. I am looking forward to meeting you and shooting with you but I don't do well in shootoffs lately. Therefore I must take advantage of you during the event.

Don

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Don- My current plan is to be at the club on Sunday 9/21 and get in 500 registered doubles. Then come back on the 24th and get some more registered doubles and 100 singles. The real shoot begins on the 25. I will be either ready or tired. My wife has big shopping plans and has told me that we will not have room to carry back empty shells. Looks like I will buy discount shells at the club and toss the empties. If you have never seen a Ford Explorer come to a shoot relatively empty and leave with two car top carriers pulling a U-Haul trailer, watch me when I leave on Sunday. My wife likes to go on shooting trips.

Pat Ireland

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

No it is in Ohio. Between Dayton and Cinncinati.

Don

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

how did the club fare from sundays weather?

6. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

WE LOST POWER FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON TILL THURSDAY 10:00 PM WE ALSO LOST A FEW TREES AROUND THE CLUB HOUSE BUT NO MAJOR DAMAGE. TOMORROW EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL.

THANKS, PAT

7. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Pat: great to hear everything is getting back to normal. Alot of people in Montgomery and Miami county are still without power, and all the neighbors lost large trees. It is very widespread. Hope the weather stays around. Don

8. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.