Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mid-West Skeet Classic 2010

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  ronbo142 
#1 ·
The final program is out! The IDNR has secured $12,500 in Added Money and Prizes. If you would like a copy of the program please send me a e-mail.

Ronbo

#9 ·
<H2>Update</H2><br>
As of 7 June there are 77 registered shooters for the Mid-West. If you are planning on attending and have NOT made a reservation please call the WSRC 618-295-2700 and place your reservation. This is very important so make sure we have enough referees scheaduled.

Thank you
Ron Ausman
Shoot Manager

#10 ·
<center><h1>Update!</h1>
</center>

There are 90 shooters pre-squadded for the mid-west skeet classic. If you are planning to attend please let us know ASAP if we hit 105 shooters we will need to open another field and line up another referee or two.<br>

Semper Fi<br>
Ron Ausman

#14 ·
Yes I believe we are, looking to open a 8th field to accomidate late entries. If you know of anyone that plans on attending he or she needs to contact me or the IDNR in Sparta. 8 Fields will allow ust to run 120 shooters we have $12K plus in money and prizes to award. Phil Murray is doing special HOA medals as well.

Registration will be in the White Flyer office.

Ronbo

#16 ·
As of this morning we are right at 105 shooters. If you are comming we need to know because we need to make the deicison to open another field. Call the IDNR Office in Sparta and pass your information.

Registration will be open tommorow morning.

http://dnr.state.il.us/worldshooting/

See you at Sparta!

Ronbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.