1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mid American

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by doberman37, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doberman37

doberman37 Member

Has Middletown sent out programs for the MidAmerican shoot or are thay not having one this year

2. d_fixitman

d_fixitman Member

It will be the last full weekend of April, well starting Wednseday or Thursday or so of that week. The website is not updated either. Maybe so info will be up soon.

3. guerini

guerini TS Member

Theirs a rumor going around that they are not having the Mid this year... anyone know????

4. guerini

guerini TS Member

Just checked the ATA website, nothing on their either....

5. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Ohiotrap.com shows Middletown shooting April 21st - 25th. This should be the Mid-American. I hope to see everyone there. This is a great shoot and the club could really use our support right now.

Don Cogan

6. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I will be there friday, saturday and sunday. Birdtracker

7. muzzhead12

muzzhead12 Member

ATTENTION SHOOTERS

the mid is april 21- 25

it is located on the ATA web site and ours under the trap link on the left hand side.

any questions call the gun club
    513-422-5112

8. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

Hear we go again would you mind telling us were it is located

9. guerini

guerini TS Member

Sandbagger's hill in Middletown, Ohio......

10. birdtracker

Middletown Ohio. It is one of the best money shoots around. First time people go there, in their mind they are gonna break all 400 targets in the all around and bring home 2 wheelbarrows full of money. Then after an 72 in the doubles, they are alittle pissed. Then they shoot the singles on saturday and have a 180. They are really pissed now cause there average just went in the tank. So sundays handicap comes around and they have a 79. You see them walking back from around the corner. Smoke rolling off their ears screaming " I am never coming back here". Am I close? Birdtracker

11. guerini

guerini TS Member

Your right on, except for the fact of addressing the sandbagger issue, 90% of the locals are sandbaggers, that care nothing for the sport, just ask them, they will tell you, they are just wondering when they will get their next yard off and how much money they can earn in the next calcutta From the 18 or 19 yard line without gaining yardage.

12. muzzhead12

muzzhead12 Member

13. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Do they still have a 50 bird program on friday or saturday night? If so, what does it consist of? Thanks

14. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

The 50 bird has always been 1 less than your ata and has always been a Friday night shoot. I have not heard anything about not having it this year.

15. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

They announced last Sunday that Friday night will be a calcutta instead of purse shoot. I believe 50 ATA or 1 yard less, can't remember. Programs are out, got mine yesterday.

16. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

The Friday night shoot will have a calcutta on it. It is 50 1 less than your ata and a 20 yard minimum. The board will be sold at 7 pm. The first sqaud will be called to the line at dark.

17. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I got my Program in the mail yesterday fro the Middletown Mid American and it has other shoots in the same program.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

18. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I received my program in the mail yesterday as well. See you there for the Mid American!! Roger

19. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Roger, Don, Somebody

Please post the program on TS or PM me a copy since it's not listed on the ATA website or the Middletown website!

Thank you,
    TNCoach

20. birdtracker

Coach: thursday was singles, doubles and handicap. Today is handicap and doubles. Saturday is 200 singles. Sunday is doubles and handicap. Looks like rain friday afternoon and both saturday and sunday. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.