1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mid 50 winner !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

At one of our local clubs in NC an active duty Marine who is stationed at Camp LeJeuene was the winner of the mid-50 handicap jackpot last Sat.,Couldn't think of a better person to end up with a few extra bux in his pocket.

Semper-Fi from an ole bubble head

Phil Berkowitz ICC(SS) Ret.

2. Chipshot

Chipshot TS Member

You should have stayed to see the end of this, Phil. $945.00 payout plus a punch for the money and the win (his final score was 95).

Bob

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Bob, my back & left leg were killing me. I was so out of it I left my range bag at the club. Heading out tomorrow to learn how to really get the best of my New one of One. By the way guys Trapmobilepilot is a retired Marine WO5. The punches would have been a hoot.

Semper Fi

Phil Berkowitz

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Get the full deatails at the website above!!

FRedmon

5. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

A fine young man, I met him at Cohaire a couple of shoots ago. If my memeory serves me correctly, I believe he said he was from Greenfield, In. Joe Brumfield is his name. I couldn't be any happier to see him get the pot. Good Shooting Cpl. Joe Brumfield J.Woolsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.