1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mick Mcginley UPDATE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shooter99, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Mick is doing well today. He is in the Vets hospital in Madison. When I talked to him today his spirits are good and outlook is also good. Sometime in the near future he will be transfered to Tomah V.A. Hospital. When that happens I will post information.

Ken Cerney

2. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

im glad to hear hes doing well hard to believe since seeing him a week ago this happened if you talk to him say hi and get well soon from me andy pells

3. shooter99

Andy I will keep all posted.

Jack, If you did not see the postings under Paul Sedwick memorial thread, Mick had the lower half of his leg removed. Well almost half. The took it just below the knee. The infection returned and the best treatment was removal. He could be fitted with a new one in 6 weeks, if all goes well.

Ken Cerney

4. thunder

thunder Active Member

Ken, I have just found out about Mick. Please tell him that we are wishing him well and our prayers are with him.

Please keep us informed.

Andy Hall

5. shooter99

I spoke with Mick today and he is transfered to the Tomah facility for rehab.
    If you want to send a card the address is as follows,

Tomah VA Medical Center

500 E. Veterans St.

Tomah, WI 54660

(608)372-3971

He is feeling fine. When I spoke with him late this afternoon ,he was on his way to the mess hall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.