1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan Summer team

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shoot n Holler, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Like to take a moment to thank all the great people at the MTA grounds. The scores at this shoot show what great targets they throw along with the great shooters that Michigan is blessed with. Scores were top notch from the Kids to the adults along with smiles from all. Thanks for giving us all the chance to enjoy a great shoot.

Mark

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I agree it was a very enjoyable shoot. The targets were some of the nicest I have shot all summer...and the scores during the team event showed how good the targets were WOW! Keep up the good work. Roger

3. CaptainJack

CaptainJack TS Member

I too had a wonderful time thanks.

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Sounds like everyone had a great time.

Combined with the posted attendance numbers, it's obvious the MTA had a very successful shoot!

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I had a great weekend at Mason, the weather was the best, the targets were very good, and I even managed to win 4 trinkets ( 3 vouchers and a belt buckle )

6. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

This was a great shoot with a very positive turnout,anytime you have twenty shooters with 100's on the last day it says a lot about the quality of the targets. The efforts of everyone won't go un-noticed.

Fred J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.