1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan State Small Shooting Book

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cat, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cat

cat TS Member

Michigan Shooters

First off I'd like to say Happy Holidays to all!

Secondly I'd like to say on behave of the Board we are so sorry that our small brown Michigan Shooting book has so many mistakes. Our State Shoot will be on June 30-July 5 this year as stated on page 14, and the Michigan 500 will not take place this year due to the crunch time of our State Shoot. If any of the member club information is incorrect for some reason please e-mail JD so that he may take care of that on our web-site, also the ATA Alternate Delegate is incorrect as Joe Meadows and Delbert Nye are the two alternates. Bob is still on our board.

Thirdly I would like to say Congradulations to all of our Michigan shooters for making our State Team this year and for the All American Team; what great shooters that we have in Michigan.

I hope everyone takes care this winter and by spring we are ready to have a great year at our homegrounds in Mason.

Thanks
    Cat

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Cat

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, the Board, and all my great friends in Michigan and on TS.com!

[​IMG]

3. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Cat Thanks for the books made corrections already--Happy Holidays From YOOPER LAND SEE YOU IN DA SPRING...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.