1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Michigan State Shoot Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Elizabeth Christensen, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Just a note to let everyone know that the scores are up for the Michigan State Shoot. They are in the Shoot Information Section. It's warm up here in Michigan, just like everywhere else in the country this summer.
  2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

warm = 84* with 41% humidity.. and wind SSE 9 mph
  3. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

96 degrees and 60% humidity here in Southern Indiana.
  4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Anthony Seekman is still shooting well....another 99 in Wednesday mornings handicap.
  5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Anthony Seekman! What a kick--he drove out to Minnesota for our State Shoot and hung around with my boys while he was here. He shot great and gained yardage with us too. Way to go, Anthony!
    calamitysj_2008_3010140.jpg
  6. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

Heavy humidity this morning.. but supposed to clear out about 10
  7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Who's this Creighton guy that broke 200 in class singles? ;)

Good shoot'n Jim!
  8. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

That's Lil Jim Creighton, one of the yoopers that sneak down and wrestles the trophies away from the kids..
  9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Went to the Michigan State Shoot yesterday, and shot all three events. The place looked great, good targets, the pullers did an excellant job, and everything ran smooth and timely.

Nice job Michigan.
  10. DuckDog

DuckDog Member

Setterman,

I agree 100%. Shoot was running very smooth. Great place to shoot and catch up with friends. You forgot to mention the chicken quesadillas from the Baja Grill were terrific! Hope everyone can make it there this weekend. Getting all my "honey do" list items done today and heading back up on Sunday.

DuckDog
    Don Cogan

PS. The Setterman is too modest to mention he ran a 100 straight in the singles and broke 98 in the caps. Not too shabby!
  11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Liz, is there any special reason why there has been no ladies scores being posted when you review the scores by category at both the Indiana and MI shcct? Everything else is GREAT! Did you ever figure out how to get the payouts posted? I would think there would be a way to upload a PDF or WORD.DOC that would more than work. Thanks.
  12. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

My understanding it's on the ts.com end for how it's posted and the MTA board on what is posted...
  13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

How could it not run smoothly? Did you look at the numbers? The MTA needs to take a serious look at what the problem is? Bill Grill Sr.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.