1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan Firearms Laws March 2009

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Here is the new Michigan firearm laws as of March 2009.

Hope this helps.

Jerbear

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So if I read this correctly all pistols will be licensed (28.422) and any unlicensed pistols will be seized and either sold at auction or destroyed(28.434).

I'm no lawyer but it looks like the second amendment just got repealed in Michigan.

HM

3. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

Only one more of a long line of amendments and other rights to be repealed in Michigan. Glad I left there 15 years ago. You can have that place.
    Every time you hear "register gun", think "step one..." It has NEVER happened but that it was followed by step two, then step three...
    How 'bout that first amendment...ever hear of registering a typewriter, or a microphone?

Jeff
    Served my time, 20 or so years in Lansing. OMG, it's like being born again getting out of there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

firearms laws of michigan 2009