1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

## MICHIGAN.. FALL TEAM SHOOT ##

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

JUST A HEADS UP...

Sign up for the Michigan Fall Team Shoot will open on PRE-SQUAD.COM on Aug. 1

This program works very well.. and allows you to squad with your team mates at home without standing in line at the squading window. I hope you will give this a try and share it with your friends at your local club.

By using this feature when you arrive at the club.. 1) go threw Classification 2) Skip the squadding window 3) go straight over to the Cashier..

I know it's a bit different from how it's been done in the past but I think if you try it you will like how easy it makes things.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Jerry B
  2. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

Jerry, Does anyone know why the first 20 squads at Michigan have about 3 squads that actually shoot? It's been this way as long as I can remember. I'll grant you I'm getting old but I'm told it's not this way at other shoots? Bill Grill Sr.
  4. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

Bill,

The first event of the day is normally hard to fill the first squads many shooters just don't like to shoot early. Michigan really shouldn't have this problem.. daylight or morning fog/mist is often the problem, but I have not seen this in Michigan .. it's not a new problem, I have seen it at many clubs across the country.

Restricting the number of opened squads helps some, but if someone really don't want to shoot early you can't force them, they will just wait till the event starts then go to squadding and sign up.

Jerry B
  5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

What ever happened to not starting until ten when more shooters are inclined to start and the light is better on the targets?
  6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yes, 10 am would indeed be a reasonable solution to that problem!!
  7. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Active Member

Liz and I have nothing to do with the start time. That you would have to discuss with the BOD at Michigan.
  8. BigM-Perazzi

No condemnation Jerry, You and Liz did a fine job with what the MTA gave you to work with.
  9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

From what I remember when we started at 10 we had the same problem?
  10. BigM-Perazzi

Oh, ok. NOON then..
  11. BigM-Perazzi

Bill, Doubles with SxS ? any other takers?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.