1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan 500

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shoot n Holler, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

This weekend was the opening shoot at The Michigan home grounds. The grounds are in good shape and the targets flew great.The board and all the volunteers did a great jobs and the shooter showed up to support the effort.
    The new shelter looked great and I like to thank all the Businesses and individuals that donated the funds to inprove our grounds. Please support the sponsors.
    The board took a chance in having this new shoot and the shooters came. Now I like to say thank you for coming up with new ideas and shoots. keep up the good work and lets all stay positive.
    This summer will be full of great shoots at the MTA home grounds if you get the chance stop by and enjoy a great crowd. We will save you a post. Its a great place to shoot.

Mark

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Location? I am in Michigan.

Chuck

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Chuckie, the MTA home grounds are in Mason, Michigan.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Chuck are you new to the state??

Don

5. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Really wanted to go, but obligations prevaied. How much was shot going for? Bill

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

$34.99 but we heard the price is going up. Can't touch that price on next shipment. Bill

7. 3357

3357 Member

Does anybody know if they are going to post the results? I was there Saturday and they were doing all the clasification/registration manually in the cafateria....

8. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

I would not think so, Don Cain and his wife Linda use to do all the scoring work. Both have fallen ill. Please keep them in your thoughts and payers both have spent years giving the Mta great service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
michigan 500 trap scores
michigan 500 trap shoot
michigan 500 trap shoot winning

michigan 500 trap shooting