1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michelle Obama's Muzzle Slips Off Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hey, what's your President's "home country"? Listen to what his wife thinks it is...

-Gary

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Yep,,and a village in Kenya is missing a resident idiot..

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Now I challenge you...

Can you name one past U.S. President whose wife, or anyone else who knows them well, might ever get confused about which country was their "home country"? Ponder that notion for a moment. I mean, even in the context of discussing ancestry -- which was NOT the context here, mind you -- can you even imagine Nancy Reagan, Jackie Kennedy, Rosaline Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, Barbara or Laura Bush, Pat Nixon or ANY other First Lady ever making a comment like that? I contend that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to sincerely claim that this is imaginable.

Who's going to be the first liar to claim otherwise?

-Gary

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

GW...

While I understand your point... if you could ask many of the "founding fathers"... they were all born in the British Colonies of America and many would say they were British. However, it was not until Martin van Buren did we have an actually President born in the "United States of America"...

Now, if we qualify the comments to any President since van Buren...

Respectfully offered,

Jay

5. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Jay

n The point is in the constitution it states that the president of the United States must be an American born citizen!!!!Why is he not thrown out of office!!!!

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M7Rp_Ghv6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M7Rp_Ghv6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

OOOPPPPSSSS!!!!!!

Jerbear

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes Jay, let's confine the challenge to Presidents who served within our lifetimes.

In any case, isn't it horribly sad, and at least a little bit disgusting, that a sitting U.S. President's wife doesn't consider the United States to be her husband's home country? Isn't it even sadder that so few people care?

-Gary

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

There are wives that should not speak for their husbands. Even happens on this site!

9. Mapper

Mapper Member

Territories count as States, as McCain was born in the Canal Zone, however, I don't recall the U S annexing Kenya.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Surprise!!!!!

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Many of the Founding Fathers fought in battles for this country, and others defied the British at the risk of high treason.

To compare Obama to the Founding Fathers is ludacris.

12. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I don't recall comparing Obama to "the founding fathers"... I understood GW's position, offered some clarification to his unequivocal remarks. Early Presidents were British subjects from American Colonies...

BTW "Ludacris" is a recording artist and actor wannabee... its "ludicrous"...

regards all,

Jay

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Seems ole spitter has been munching on the urinal cakes again. Has taken alot of trips without ever leaving home!!

Curt

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Let me remind you, my friends... the point here is that the President's own friggin wife doesn't consider the United State's to be her husband's home country!!!

Watch the clip, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and just think about that for a moment. What would your grandfather say?

Could someone please explain why the citizens aren't out in the streets?

-Gary

15. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

When did she say this?

16. The Stive

The Stive Member

with these two it will only get worse. John

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bushmaster, didn't you watch the clip in the original post?

18. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...my take was that 'ludacris' was a funny tung-in-cheek:^) The moral of the story being as Obami is overpaid to sing (or speak) and vastly overrated all the way around. Brilliant, Well done and aptly stated. Keep up the good work.

Would not be surprised to someday see the entire Cabinet show up to work one day wearing Leopard skin Fez hats and big sunglasses - they certainly act the part already:^) When they graduate, they can step up to the task of running the local DC government process...monkey-see, monkey-doo.

LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.