1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michelle Bachmann on Chris Wallace show today.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Show will be broadcast on Fox affiliates and Fox News Channel, and will be repeated later today.

Here is your chance to hear her policies.

She is dead even with Romney in Iowa polls and yet to file her paperwork.

2. porky

porky TS Member

She's a lot easier on the eye's too.

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The gop is not looking for the best candidate but the easiest to use. If they nominate him, we lose, hes a woosie for my money.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Bachmann is another Palin....can't get her facts straight...she needs to read up on what the difference is between John Wayne and John Wayne Gacy LMAOOO What an idiot.....

5. Rick Barker

We will see when obaammy is giving his concession speech after she defeats him next year.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Leave it up to serv'nObama99 to bring up something that small and make a big deal out of it.

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Serv99,

One thing she did get right is both of the John Waynes are from Iowa. Why is it when a woman candidate misspeaks it's NATIONAL NEWS. The press was running around just giddy with excitement. Hell, they found it on youtube. Unless the press is HANDED a story, they couldn't find their butt with both hands and a search warrant. That statement is not even relevant to the office she's seeking. But Barry, on the campaign trail last year, took great pride in the fact that he'd been to all 57 states. That is 2nd grade geography knowledge. But perhaps that isn't taught in 2nd grade in Kenya. It's wwwaaayyy too early to start chicken shitting candidates, their speeches and their gaffs. Your boy Barry is leading the pack on incorrect info, excessive mouth fouls, presidential vacations (12 by my count), long teleprompter delay pauses and misspoken outbursts.

Time will shake out all the losers on both sides.

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

is Bachmann still denying she never made any profit from her father in-law's farm, who received gov't handouts which she rails against all the time? LMAO try defending her on that argument.... Yup, another two faced political hack...Bachmann, Palin, Obama....all the same....talking out of their asses.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

sounds like the only 2 faced is svrn99,,,,can't admit his messiah made/makes MISTAKES.....

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"serv'nObama99"- that's funny Setterman, and soooooo true. The boy also apparently has problems with women too, perhaps he didn't get to breast feed as a baby- last week.

11. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Bachmann also believes that failing to raise the debt ceiling will not cause meltdown of the economy. She is not very bright. She and people like her could wipe out my life's savings overnight.

12. Gary Waalkes

Oh - and that also infers her grasp of the fundamentals means she could wipe out your life savings as well.

13. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well at this point she's a candidate and isn't involved with the debt ceiling decision. That'd be Barrys problem. Keep piling on the debt, full speed ahead on the spending and damn the torpedos!I believe their motto is: "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

As for your life savings ......it's already too late. It's now worth about 10% of it's former value and circling the drain.

14. Gary Waalkes

daddiooo - you are so wrong - you really need to think before you write. Ms Bachmann is a sitting member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Minnesota's 6th congressional district. She and all the other congress people are directly involved in the debt ceiling decision. Being a candidate for pres does not change her elected status.

I don't know where you have obtained your financial information regarding invested money, but you are very wrong on that too.

You should also read about her stand on SS and Medicare. And also see how much money her husbands clinic reaps from Medicare. Also consider how much her "farm" recieves in federal subsidies. She is a liar on these matters as well. what a candidate!!

15. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Doesn't take a lib long to read the talking points and spin away. You guys really need to think for yourselves once in your life.

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Listen you screwballs who stand up for the bummer. You got a history lesson on how many states there are. I always thought there was 50 but found out Hile Bummer said there is 57. And now all the gays in new york know there is 57. And The big bummer is reliving his campain again. The year is 2008. Hell I thought it was 2011. I'm going to stick with 2011. Somehow I don't believe that dumbass who wants to raid taxes on the rich. All the rich willl do is raise the price on their products and pass the increase on to the backs of the working man and things away from the family. Just what his intentions are. Wild Bill

17. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

And who paid for Obama's education....he won't release any records.

18. Rick Barker

GunDr. Whoever did, should ask for a refund.

19. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

No one commenting on Wallace insulting her?

20. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Wallace was right on the money....she is a box of corn"flakes" :) Is she going to repay the money she made off of her father-in-law's farm? Geez, I bet she liked getting those gov't subsidies LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.