1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Waltrip Fails to Qualify AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charles L. Schmidt, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

What is this now, he 4th straight race he's failed to qualify for? HIS sponsors can't be any too happy about now.

This Car Of Tomorrow business ought'a be interesting Sunday. cls

2. Charles L. Schmidt

Dodge Avenger CoT...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I sure hope they have those front "splitter" adjusters safety wired well. If not they'll end flying into the crowd at some point. cls

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

it is going to talk time,bad luck,and maybe the wrong fellow at the top

4. mobear

mobear Member

Chuck,

I believe the front splitter is a molded part of the nosepiece, and they can only adjust the angle with the turnbuckles at the front edge.

Dan

P.S.

Mikey has always sucked as a driver and now everybody knows it.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

the cars and racing are so boring in Nascar, who cares.....yeh, I know, it's Bristol..supposed to be one of the fun races...it might be if there were 20 cars.....43 cars on that track just looks constipated!!

6. Charles L. Schmidt

Dan, I heard that the splitter can be made from any of 3 different materials. And plywood is one of them. It's the turnbuckle adjusters as projectiles that I'm talking about. See you at the Team Shoot. Chuck

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I thought USAC had cornered the market on ugly with its new Silver Crown cars but this "Car of Tomorrow" just might have them beat. That splitter and the rear spoiler look like they were stolen from one of those "zoom-zoom" cars with a Maxwell House muffler that we see running around these days.

Ed

8. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Get rid of the restrictor plates at the superspeedways. Get those bad boys up to 220 again and it won't be boring. Too f'n dangerous but not boring.

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Go Junior. MIA weather is in the sixties, hope it holds for the class. BK

10. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

why should it surprise any one that micheal waltrip has not qualified.he is a steering wheel holder not a race car driver.i doubt jarrett does much better when his provisonals are done.

11. RLC323

RLC323 Member

I was in NAPA the other day and the smart-alek counter guy said I could get a Michael Waltrip 55 NAPA Racing cap for a $1.00 and trade in my old cap. I told him I would take one if he would give me a dollar. After the store manager rung up my parts he threw in Mikey's racing hat for free. He said they were having trouble giving them away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.