1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Moore Finds Religion

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigclown, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

According to Fox News, Michael Moore - the Moron - announced - on (where else) Keith Olberman's MSNBC show that Moore now believes there is a God - noting the good fortune caused by the impending gulf coast hurricane to pre-empt the Republican convention. This jerk says he hopes no one gets hurt from the hurricane but the good fortune to impact the Republican Convention is too good to be true. Meanwhile, the people in Louisiana are demanding an apology. Good Luck. Best Regards, Ed

2. K 80 Guy

K 80 Guy TS Member

Michael Moore is the biggest idiot ever to walk this earth

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's spelled Mikhail Whoore.

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=196_1220159166

5. JOND

JOND TS Member

I wish the SOB would stop wearing the "S" baseball cap! He is defiling the name of the great Michigan State University! He has the manners of a pig. JOND

6. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"noting the good fortune caused by the impending gulf coast hurricane to pre-empt the Republican convention. This jerk says he hopes no one gets hurt from the hurricane but the good fortune to impact the Republican Convention is too good to be true. Meanwhile, the people in Louisiana are demanding an apology. Good Luck."

Just shows what a caring, sensitive, "people person" sort of guy he is; so sympathetic to the plight of those in the path of the storm.

The true character shines through.

7. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

A true "progressive". Always thinking of the common folks. He makes me sick.

I lived through the flood in Pennsylvania in 1972. He should apologize to all of the good people on the Gulf Coast and New Orleans, but of course, he won't.

8. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Michael Moore may believe in God. I still don't think God believes he made Michael Moore. I have come to the conclusion, after watching most of his movies, that you can tell when Michael Moron is lying...... HIS LIPS are moving! Michael is the poster child for the statement that a LITTLE knowledge can be a dangerous thing. As well as he distorts facts..... I see a bright political future for him. That is if he can get nationalized health care to pay for his DIET! JMHO.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Michael Moore WILL find a belief in God, but unfortunetly for him it will probably be on Judgement day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.