1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mich team shoot scores

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by leadshot, Sep 9, 2013.

1. leadshot

leadshot Member

are the scores for sat and sun mich team shoot posted anywhere....dont seem to be able to find them ...not on mta web site and only fri on trapshooters score board..

2. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Scores and trophy lists here.

3. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

My Shoot App does not have the individual scores for the Team shoot and nothing has been posted on the TS score page either.

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Maybe because it was a "Team" event? Just guessing.

Individual scores are listed for Events 4,5,6 and 8 which were Sat and Sun excluding event 7(MI Open Team Shoot) Isn't that the question of the original poster?

A very good shoot. Targets were great. Grounds looked superb. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I don't even live in MI but Mason is my favorite place to shoot. Will be back for the GLG(with mud boots)

5. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Even the team event has an individual champion. I suppose BigDon will jump my shorts for inquiring about individual scores.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

No sat or sun scores posted yet. Who won the team shoot?

I hope it wasn't the "muskrat scientists".

7. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

8. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Larry You tied with Billy Grill with 960 I was just behind you guys Good shooting my friend. See you in the Spring Jim C