1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... These guns for sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my guns. The top gun is my personal shooter from last year. As it sits, it is a custom BT and in perfect condition. It is an RN model and has a 34" FC bbl, unmolested. The trigger is Spears release. The LOP is 14-3/8 to 14-1/2 depend on 3 fitted pads. Teh RAD is a twist and shout adn the rad works perfectly. A honey of a gun. $1395.

The "Pigeon" is a RN model with a 34"FC. It was shot once and wiped off and put in a safe an dleft till the man died. The gun has two flaws. A mark on the starboard side of the stock that will require refinishing. Adn it has a bit of powder corrosion on the bbl breech area. The trigger gold is perfect. Obviously, I'll picture those fo ryou. But this gun is a value at $1795.

UPS ground is an extra

Jack 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-2384.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

3. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What is a Pigeon RN?

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

RN refers to the date of mfgr. in this case it is a 79 model. IN 77 they went to the RR model that shot 100% high. Then they had complaints from the shooters and began to scale back. In 78 they moved down some and that is the RP model and by 79 htye were back to about 70/30. That is what these guns are. I do shoot the RN model wiht space between the bead to get it to about 80/20. Prhaps a bit higher.

We have rain today, but I will attempt ot get some better pics of these guns today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.