1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... ST100... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wanted one since the late 80s. Have it and do not shoot it. Best one I ever held. Shot, but cared for and not molested. Clicky-mechanical triggers.. $2950 UPS ground. Case included. Very nice condition. 30" orig chokes

Jack 800-344-4840 or cell 715-441-2384

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jack---Is there a gun you don't have one of? LOL I never knew the history on the ST100. This one sure looks like a nice one for not knowing anything about 'em. I love the way the barrels are only joined by the barrel bands sort of like a lever action rifle and the magazine tube. Was it the Remington 3200 that had a band at the front of the barrels like this? Nice one anyway Jack.----Matt

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The white crease on the stock is a reflection.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

definately a gun way ahead of its time

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thsnks for the bumps. (they are very professional bumps fo rsure)

The gun was ahead of it's time. Adn still will shoot many of todays games. But many or most (100 some total) have been diddled with... This one is special because it is all orig except fo rthe new pad. Professionally done by Doug Braker.

The camera is a out of date Nikon 10. It is mucho simple to operate and I take many a nice picture with it. I took these yesterday out my window and my patio . This pic is at 10x zoom mechanicla lense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pics are a bit fuzzy because of the zoom and the preciseness that you need to be to get the bird exactly. That is why the focus seems better on the bark, etc.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Wow Jack.....I'm sorely tempted....but I already have one (not as pristine as yours...mine has 35K rounds through it) and yes they were way ahead of thier time.

Ron

7. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

0   0   0

Wh was the ST100 made by? TIA, Don

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Don, the ST-100 is a Browning Superposed made in Belgium. They were made from 1979-1981 and as close as I can tell no more than 300 were made. They use a standard Superposed trapgun reciever with mechanical triggers and the separated bbls are unique to this model. The adjustable wedge just ahead of the forend allowed you to change point impact. Browning also sold the ST-80 and ST-150 but not in North America. There was a chap from Australia who posted pics of his ST-80 on here a few years ago but I've never seen an ST-150.

Ron

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Dat der is a fine looker Mr Mia. I figure dat der sling hook up in the middle of the barrel would be right handy yah? You taken such gooden pictures me wunders if you could be one of dem professinal pronografers? Talk to the lady of da house and see if you can go outside sometimes so you wuldnt haf to take dem pictures thru the back door. You musthav been a vury bad boy to be locked in da house.

I likes that shootin gun enough I would be a buying it if we could werk out some kind of payments plan. Do yer house need anys paintn done? I am also a fine stock breeder.

I seen dose pictures of yer reloading outfit too, nice vury nice. Wher can I get one of dem shot glass holders to put on mine? Looks like its a fancy one bein all shiny aluminumb and all. I be right handed so I'll be puttin mine on the udder side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning st 150