1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Some ATA prizes at Mpls GC...PICs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The Minneapolis Gun Club braintrust is still figuring out when to have a shoot to award these, but These will be awarded to designated class winners. (not my yob, man)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish to thank the fellow from Canada that made these. (Bubbaw?) Brad, I think his name is. What a great guy, and terrific workmanship and great service. This will be a regular order fromm me once a year. Soemone can pop in here and put up his address an stuff again. Thanks Brad. Thanks a lot.

Jack

Here it is from Quickbooks

Brad Treanor, 11217 Guelph Line, Campbellville, Ontario Canada, L0P 1B0

2. JACK

That is Kendall-Jackson Meritage. A decent blend knocked down during the Nascar race yesterday.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Hmm, drinkin motorsickle mechanic juice watchin paint swappers go roundy round. Sounds bout right.......

4. JACK

R-man... Actually, I find other stuff to do while the race is in the b/g. I do menial chores (willingly) like clean all the hard floors and tile, the bathrooms, and stuff like thet. Yesterday I loaded a bit but settled in to watch the last 50 laps. Unbelieveable finish, and great racing byu the little E protege. Nice kid. Can['t talk a lick, just like Jr. but willing to stick his nose in and see what the outcome is. NOw they know not to fool with his ass. i am particulary happy the the catchfence worked and all they had were repairable injuries. I like the T and V viiew myself.

But the wine is good fo rthe soul.

5. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Hey Jim W., Are you golng to have a benifit shoot for Gunnar Sletta and Tom, entry fee to be any premiun dog food so Gunnar wont have to eat rocks? Let me know so I can get some good stuff on the way. Charlie

6. JACK

Charlie guy... Who is Tom if not Gunnar?

S-man is back from hiatus... Good to see him. He adds color and class to our friday practice. You guys should join us for that. Tom, the Jewish hammer, Flyboy, Little Munson, Gregster, sometimes the Whack-o-whack his-self, PREZ when he ain't making beer cans, and the swedish gun peddler. Good time. Be there by 1 PM. We shoot, we laugh, we get ready fo rthe week-end.

7. JACK

Yah-ah, Mr Bowen... Just vanted to git a picture in da shooters minds and have dem pencil in da date. Ya know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

top ata prizes