1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Returning to the "DARK SIDE"...WTB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

MIA... Returning to the

Welcome back to the Land of the Enlightened. You must have forgotten how much fun it is to be the unwashed pull guys.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

MIA... Returning to the

MIA, Unless you have some gunsmithing talents yourself, you might as well bite the bullet and give Richie the $500 to put the release in your seitz. There is some fitting necessary in most if not all cases. If you want to trade in your pull parts, there will be little or no cost, as I recall.

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

MIA... Returning to the

Phil Crenwelge may have them, 210-313-5988

Pat Gottberg,507-320-6536

give these guys a try.

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

MIA... Returning to the

Hey MIA I thought you were sell your Seitz, a good Friend of mine has emailed you about the one that you have listed here on TS. Give him your best Price, and I am pretty sure that he will buy it, My Son amd I both sold our Kolars and both of us bought Seitz in the last week. We are trying to convince Mike to go Seitz.

5. dotormike

dotormike TS Member

MIA... Returning to the

Jack: Why would you jerk me around for a week as if you were going to sell the Seitz. Then you have the b?ll@ to E-Mail me and tell me it was sold and the the gun is in the mail. Now, you are looking for a release trigger for a Seitz. Tony (drhunter) I appreciate all you have done to make this happen. Sometimes you have to deal with situations like this. Thanks, Mike Reilly MEMBER: CARNEY ROD AND GUN

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

MIA... Returning to the

Jack is one of the good guys. I don'y know what happened but I can assure you it would not be in the character of theguy I have come to know and like to "Jack" anybody around. Jeff

7. dotormike

dotormike TS Member

MIA... Returning to the

Jack: I must appologize, I was under the impression it was just a matter of FFL/Payment method before a completed sale. I was wrong. By the way, I had both issues resolved the day I read that dishearting E-mail. Sorry, Mike Reilly

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

MIA... Returning to the

Jack...it's COJONES (co-hoe-nace is how you pronounce it like you have real ones).

Just remember: C. O. Jones.

9. recurvyarcher

MIA... Returning to the

That's because mine are only proverbial.

10. recurvyarcher

MIA... Returning to the

I hope so, Jack. It's a pretty gun. Keep me posted on how you do with it.

11. recurvyarcher

MIA... Returning to the

Jack, Mike is one of my favorite people with whom to shoot. He's got a good attitude, is always smiling and laughing, and congratulates people every time and tells them that it was great shooting together afterward. I like him a lot. Tony (drhuner) is also a really good guy and I like shooting with him, too.

Glad you all have gotten to know each other.

I did get your pictorial a while back, and of course I bought my wall chart from Terry some time ago. Martin bought one at the same time, so now we have two of them. Collectively, I think we have every known item in the trap world. LOL!!! Well, maybe not our own Pat trap, but some day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.