1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA...RARE Rem 870 .410 ANIB...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Cannot find this gun in the books. Perhaps shot a box of shells. This gun is "parker-ized" (or some such)and if you give it to a kid to shoot squirrels he can put it back in the case and not have it be rusty. The box tells the choke. The gun is flawless. A bit of blue off the slide. $495 and FedEx. Jack at 800-344-4840, cell is 715-441-9817. You can leave a message now. The good folks at Sprint have a program whereby a random employee can notice a problem that a customer is having and refer them to an American fixit person. A Sprint trapshooter is in our midst and he got me there and the problem got fixed, big time. If you really need to see this gun together, I will do that.
    mia_2008_0303175.jpg

mia_2008_0303176.jpg

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

0   0   0

I had one of these guns at one time. Had the choke "Opened" a bit used it as a quail gun with 3" shells and #7.5 shot. Was a killing machine. I shot several 25x25 on the skeet range using 2 1/2 shells.

Excellent little gun.

Ronbo

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

My first gun was a 20 ga single shot. But this would be a great starter for a youngster to pop off some caps.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I am overpriced on this gun. Let's do $395 andFedEx

5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jack,

You have a PM.

Mike Mann

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks all. BTW. If you have never seen Mr.M's "Casket Trophies" he donates to a big local shoot you are missing a treat. Gary Bulley makes them for MIke. Hopefully one of these guys will post a pic. I likely have lost mine and no time to look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.