1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Rare Antique AMMO Display... F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Could use some help dating this item. But case in fine patina and interior is perfect. $375. I come up wiht unusual gun items, but this one is special.
    Jack @ 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-2384

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

3. mallardbend

mallardbend TS Member

0   0   0

Jack,

This set dates to the 1950's, I am not sure if they can be pinned down to an exact year. They come in Western Super-X and Xpert and also Winchester Super Speed and Ranger versions. Each western/winchester version has two different versions (at least). The difference is primarily with the presence of one type of metallic cartridge (one of the versions has a .218 Bee and the other does not). There is also a version that has stamped on the list of shotshells "mark 5". Lastly, a version exists that comes in a wood display box, lined with purple felt. The winchester versions typically bring more than the westerns. In the last 5 years I have personally seen 20 of these sell on ebay and a lot more in various sporting collectible auctions. Depending on condition, the winchester versions have ranged from 150-275 and the westerns have ranged from 100-200. One of the western mark 5 versions in mint condition brought $300 a couple years ago. Your sample set appears to be pretty average shape from what I have seen. If your interested, I can send you a picture or two of the other versions. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Kody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.