1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... Picture posters NEEDED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Most of you know, that I post pictures for guy's guns on TS.com. Recently, I thought I'd like to step back and "clear the deck". With David's help, I did that. And with that about 150 pictures on longer appear on threads. The deck clearing meant nothing personal to anyone on the TS.com. It only meant, I was taking up too much of my time to do the posts. I still feel that way.

So, how about you guys that know how to do this offer your services to post pictures as I did and I will continue to do? If that is something you are willing to do, please post that you will on this thread. If this seems to work out, perhaps David can leave it at the top of the basic instructions at the top of the page.

If we get a decent response to this request, then no one in particular will be overwhelmed.

I think David will concur, that pictures help drive TS.com. And now with your help we can see TS.com begin to grow again.

Thanks a lot. Jack Swanson, 800-344-4840

And, I would say that if you want to comment to me, do so on a PM in order that we do not clutter this request thread.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I have always said that I am willing to help out.

ric3677atbresnandotnet

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I am willing to help out also.

Danny

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have helped many times, twice today already. I am retired and available to anyone who needs help, I have even walked people through it on the phone

5. JACK

Nice start you guys. You are TS.com friends... MIne too. I'll delete this little post tomorrow.. Jakc

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Glad to help out, the more pics the better. For sale or for fun, If I can help let me know. Since giving up the Clay target Chair after 12 years I have more time. Thanks , Jeff

7. CW638YORK

CW638YORK Member

Guys,
    nice show of support.

Chris

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

9. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I have posted Pics for a few, and I also whould be glad to do More, just send them to My email address, and include the Keyword in your Title, so that I know where to post them.

10. DanBee

DanBee TS Member

Anyone who can figure out how to post a message on this forum is certainly capable of using Photobucket.

As Confucius said:

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, feed him his entire life."

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

It really isn't all that hard.....

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have done it for others many times however I always offer to walk them through it on the phone so they can learn it and most opt for me doing it. I think it is intimidating to some, I understand that and it's ok

13. Frank C

It is truly a......
    [​IMG]

14. JACK

up for the last time.

15. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Frank. What the hay kind of cake is that? Looks GOOD.

16. JACK

Bill. it is called "A piece of"

Any snow in your neck of the woods yet this year? We have abut 6" is all and I am a fer nort as yous guys.

17. Frank C

it is "google images" cake....

18. nipper

nipper TS Member

i will help a fellow democrat post pictures

bill

19. JACK

Z man. Actually my runnin buddy Bill, is asking the same thing. But I decided to scuttle all plans except going to AK for their state shoot. I think that coincides with the MN state, but my wife and I will go hang out on the wharfs and drink some wine and eat some fresh seafood. I've done that from Newburyport to San Francisco and have always had a great time. Beyond that I know I will get itchy when MO state comes around and will get to IA for a day or two. If I am shooting up to expectation, I prob will trek to Sparta too. Get my newly stocked gun back from Phil Simms come Thursday. Can't wait to see that. Should be a beaut Ollie.

And no, clearing out my stuff on this a-here TSr.com and my photo server was just a way of clearing my head. It was full of "gunk". Meant nothing to no one. I'm gussing some took it personal, but I was a happier camper usinig free photobucket and not "PRO"

20. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I've helped several guys get their pictures posted here in the past. It does take some time, especially when you receive picture files of gigantic sizes. Those have to be reduced to a minimum size that Photobucket will accept for up-loading to their site too. As long as it remains active on TS, you have to leave it on your Photobucket account, otherwise it shows up here as a red X if you delete it from your account. If the guys would delete the sold items pictures here, it could then be deleted from your account. Sometimes it gets to be a PITA keeping track of what can be deleted and what can't. Once I know an item sells, I can then delete it from my account.

Jack, it's no wonder you ask for help. I will continue helping but please ask the guys to at least let someone know when the item sells in order to prevent an overload on their account limit. That would help a lot also.

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.