1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MIA... PERAZZI Trap COMBOS... MIA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hmb, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

These are great. I always wanted to be able to tell which P-gun was which. The only suggestion I can make is that the model number be clearly visable for each model gun. Thank you. HMB

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

MIA,

Here is a question for you...

Some years ago Perazzi made a few sets of combos that shot 100% high from the factory.

Is this correct? Do any ever go up for sale? What was the model?

I love Perazzi but every one I've had I had to re-rib to get a higher POI....

milt

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Nice work, as usual, Jack.

Milt, Randy Ross was shooting a Perazzi with an adjustable rib. It had 3 notches for POI adjustment. He had it altered and it went to 5 notches. I believe he told me that it shot 250 +% high. I don't know who did the work, but could probably find out, if you want to know. Bill Malcolm

4. flush-em

flush-em Member

Great job on pics. Jack!,great to see the ga-1.-steve

5. flush-em

flush-em Member

Your work is not going un-noticed!-Sure is nice to see gun related stuff again on this site instead of all the political crap!!-steve

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Bill,
    Randy's gun shoots about 25 inches high. I temporarily owned the gun. Randy had the barrel rechoked by Tom Wilkinson and had extra notches put on. Randy sure shoots that MX 10 RS well.. He ought to thank me that I did not teach his gun any bad habits during it's short stay at my house.

Charlie

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Where would the MIRAGE 34/32 combo fit in? Mine has the unsingle with what looks like a Grandamerican rib??? Thanks, LB

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Very interesting Charlie, funny how these things work out. Randy did shoot that gun extraordinarily well. I believe he is shooting a Kolar now, but I could be wrong. Bill Malcolm

9. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Bill,

Randy is looking at shooting a Kolar but as far as I know he is still shooting the MX 10 RS. He did not shoot the Kolar this past yr. I never could get his gun adjusted for me but Randy adjusted it for my 15 yo son and he promptly went out and broke a 96 . I bought a MX 10 RS combo from a friend after Randy bought his gun back (unmodified) and I shot it well. I had contacted Tom Wilkinson because Randy's gun shot so high for me but Tom said the gun's ability to shoot higher was totally due to the extra notches in the rib and the barrel was not modified to shoot higher.

Charlie